The Naval Surface Treatment Center (NSTC) is the centralized repository of coatings and corrosion control and prevention resources for use by the US Navy, other DoD branches, product manufacturers, and government contractors performing work aboard US Navy ships and submarines.
The NST Center’s mission is to provide you:
- Guidance regarding the US Navy product approval process
- The ability to search our technical document library
- Access to a consolidated list of Navy preservation resources
- Guidance on coating assessment requirements
- Access to a collection of coating application and inspector training resource links
Members of the Corrosion and Coatings Engineering Branch (Code 332) at the Naval Surface Warfare Center – Philadelphia Division are responsible for the content and accuracy of this website. If you have any questions, comments, or want more information about what we can do for you, please email us at